Here is a list of top 10 stylish Nigerian Male Musicians.
10. Iyanya: After winning the first season of Project Fame West Africa, and his hit single “kukere” Iyanya has stayed in the heart of many. Although some prefer him shirtless, lol Iyanya never goes wrong with some clothes on.
9. Davido: The Atlanta, Georgia Nigerian artiste fondly calls himself OBO. Davido who is one of the few controversial social media user is ever slaying in black. He however doesn’t rock his black attires with complimentary accessories.
8. Lynxxx: Although the hip-hop recording musician and entrepreneur Chukie Edozien claimed he has changed from his vain ways and his now a born again christain. It however doesn’t take him out of our list, as his dress sense is still top notch.
7. Dprince: D’Prince also called Omoba (Child Of A King) ,His style and fashion sense seems to never go wrong. Dprince is a Music production manager and a younger brother to the Mavin’s Boss, Don Jazzy, he has shown us that just only music but fashion runs in his vein.
6. Dbanj: Super stylish Kokomaster/Bangalee is Naija’s sensational singer,songwriter, musician, entrepreneur and TV host. With is ever stylish presence Dbanj could pass as a proper yoruba demon. *tongue out*.
5. Wizkid: Starboy Wizzy who is now threading on international recognition is one of the few that rocks out list, Wizzy never goes wrong with his choice of jewelries.
4. Timaya: The former plantain boy now egberi papa1 is always looking dapper with a touch of native attire.
3. Jidenna: The Nigerian US based recording musician, won the heart of his home country after his song “classic Man” made waves. Jidenna’s use of Ankara fabric is a win win!
2. BankyW: Mr. Wellington who stormed the industry with his hip RnB touch is one who graces our list. Banky has come to stay in our mind after his recent acting skills in the “wedding party” and we are convinced that With or without his cap, Banky’s looks always works.
1. Ice Prince: Panshak Zamani came into limelight after his “Oleku” track. Ice prince has also set a pace with his ever stylish self. The king of swag, always creates a trend with his outfit.