Toxins are nasty things that wreak havoc with your system, causing symptoms such as fatigue, migraines and acne.
If you are concerned about reducing or outrightly flushing out such in your system, listed below are eight ways or tips on how to get rid of them.
1) Drink Water In The Morning: Water is the elixir of life. You should drink at least five glasses of water each day to stay hydrated, and to keep flushing toxins out of your system. But it’s especially important that you drink a glass of water first thing in the morning
2) Reduce Your Sugar Intake: Another good tip on how to cleanse your body of toxins is to reduce your sugar intake. If you consume a fair amount of sugar each month, it’s very possible that all that sugar is the chief reason why you need to detox in the first place. Don’t just reduce your sugar intake, but also cut down on the likes of artificial sweeteners and honey, too.
3) Drink Smoothies: You’ve probably noticed one or two of your friends drinking smoothies. And they’re certainly drinking them for a good reason. Smoothies, when stuff with fruit and vegetables such as spinach, kale, coriander, orange, apples, beets, carrots, ginger and so on are a fabulous way to detox and leave you feeling on top of the world once more.
4) Cut Out White Bread: White bread is really messy and sticky once it’s inside your digestive system. It’s basically like glue! Eew. Once inside, it causes all kinds of problems, and can cause really bad indigestion. Avoid as you look to clean up your system.
5) Find Ways To De-Stress: Next tip on how to cleanse your body of toxins is to find ways to de-stress. Stress and anxiety can wreak havoc on your system in all kinds of unimaginable ways. While you might assume that stress just makes you feel rundown mentally, it can de-stable your whole body.
6) Eat Yoghurt: If you don’t like yogurt, you can always take a probiotic supplement instead, because it’s the good bacteria that’s going to help your system. How? By combating harmful bacteria.
7) Breathe Deeply: The way you breathe can have a massive effect on how clean your system is. How? The more efficiently oxygen is able to travel around your body, the cleaner your system is. If you take short, shallow breaths, you aren’t allowing oxygen to travel around your system with great efficiency.
8) Eat The Right Foods: As well as cutting out sugary foods as mentioned earlier, it’s important that you replace them with healthy foods – such as fruit, vegetables, grains and legumes.