Nina, perhaps one of the most controversial housemates on the 3rd edition of Big Brother Nigeria has a bunch of talents up her sleeves and not too many people know this.
Below are some fun things to know about her:
1. Nina’s full name is Nina Chinonso Onyenobi and she was born May 31, 1995, in Owerri North, Imo State.
2. She is the last daughter in a family of 5.
3. Nina is a graduate of Imo State University, Owerri where she studied English and Literary Studies.
4. Nina is also into modeling, acting, and beauty.
5. She contested in 2015 for IMSU Most Beautiful Face. However, she lost the crown to Sandra Joseph.
6.She loves talking, interacting with people and singing.
7. She describes herself as unpretentious and can neither stand proud people or liars.
8.She enjoys eating spaghetti and enjoys music by Wizkid.
9.She intends to pay her tithe, help her family and invest in business if she wins.