Exercises for the dreamed abdomen will help you make your abs flat, tonified and sexy.
The abdomen is probably the most difficult part of the woman’s body to get it toned and flat. But a flat abdomen makes you feel sexy and confident at the same time. Every woman dreams of having such abs. It is not difficult if you know the correct type of exercises for the dreamed abdomen that you should perform.
Natalia Budu – Unica Sport instructor has given 5 exercises for the dreamed abdomen.
Exercise for oblique muscles
1. Start the exercise in orthostatic position with legs shoulder-width apart. Bend one arm, fixing the palm behind the head and elbow joint up. The other arm is extended along the body.
2. Lean the torso in the same direction with the extended arm keeping the other arm flexed behind your head. Return to the starting position and then repeat the exercise 15 times. Change the position of the arms and torso and lean in the other way. You will feel the extension and contraction of the abdominal oblique muscles.
Exercises for a thin waist
1. Start the exercise in orthostatic position with legs shoulder-width apart and arms joined extended overhead.
2. From this position lean the trunk in one direction, then in the other, extending the oblique abdominal muscles. Then lean the trunk forward towards one leg, then towards the other and return to starting position. Repeat the movement 10 times. You will feel the contraction and extension of the oblique abdominal and back muscles.
Exercise for a flat stomach
1. Start the exercise on the mat. Bend one leg leaning on your knees and the other leg extend to one side. Both arms are bent behind your head.
2. Lean the trunk towards the supporting leg, and then return to starting position, forming a straight line from the extended leg towards torso. Repeat the movement 20 times, and then change the position of the legs and repeat the inclinations in the other direction. You will feel the contraction and extension of the abdominal oblique muscles.
Exercises for the dreamed abdomen
1. Start the exercise lying sideways on a mat with support on arm and both palms, legs extended forward. Fix one arm forward and the other arm back.
2. From this position flex both legs to the torso, reaching the upper shoulder with knees, and then return to starting position. Repeat the movement 20 times, and then change the position of the body on the other side and repeat the exercise. You will feel the contraction of the abdominal oblique muscles.
Exercise for straight abdominal muscles
1. Start the exercise lying on a mat with arms flexed behind head and legs extended.
2. Then flex one leg to the trunk and join the elbow joint with the knee. Make the movement diagonally to contract the oblique abdominal muscles. Change the leg and the direction of the trunk, so you get a continuous movement of the legs and torso. Repeat the movement 30 times, and then take a break. You will feel abdominal muscle contraction.