1. You will get there and find out that everything is insanely overpriced.
2. The moment you get there, all the people selling stuff will come down on you like vultures on a corpse.
AUNTY! YOU WAN BUY SHIRT?! I GET FINE JEANS TROUSERS FOR YOU OH!!!
3. If you’re fat, one of them will rudely scream at you that they have your size.
ARE YOU MAD?! DID I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE PROBLEM FINDING MY SIZE??!
4. Someone will try and sell you something that is obviously fake all the while violently insisting that it’s original.
But Sir, WHY is the Puma smoking weed??!!!
5. There will be one guy who approaches you the moment you get to the market, will stick with you the entire time you’re there and then when you’re done, will ask you for money.
Listen. it’s not like I don’t appreciate the fact that you followed me around all day for some reason, but why are you disturbing me? Did I call you?
6. Those Hausa guys in long flowing Senegalese natives will ask you if you want to change dollars.
But all i’m carrying is a poly bag. Who brings dollars to the market to change IN A POLY BAG??! LOL
7. When you get home, you’ll find at least one ridiculously ugly shirt that will make you wonder just what the hell you were thinking when you decided to buy it.
What even is this?? Did they jazz me??
8. You will also find out that one of the things you bought for a ridiculous amount of money, is not your size.
Lol…typical Nigerian Market. Do you agree with this? Comment below.