Veteran star actor, Olumide Bakare died after suffering from lung and heart disease for several years.
He died on Saturday April 22, while he was being rushed to the University College Hospital (UCH) by his personal assistant.
Below are 5 things you should know about the veteran actor.
1. He was born on November 26, 1953.
2. He began his full time acting career from Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) as Chief Koko, in the popular sitcom, Koko Close.
3. Bakare had three children from two women.
4. After 30 years, he stopped smoking Indian Hemp in 1998.
5. Olumide died from a disease diagnosed as Dissecting Aortic Aneurysm and Pulmonary Embolism.