Regardless of what you’ve heard, it’s very possible to get a flat stomach without exercise. You must have heard the saying that abs are made in the kitchen. What this means is that your diet is more important in keeping your stomach flat than going to the gym is.
Experts say that weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. So if you’re one of those people who can’t stand sit-ups, we have good news for you. You don’t have to exercise to get a flat belly! So what do you need to do? Follow the tips below to know how to get a flat stomach without exercise:
- Drink water: You know you should drink eight glasses of water a day, but do you know why? Water helps to cleanse your system and it could also be the key to getting a flat stomach. Drinking water stops your body from retaining excess fluid and it also flushes out anything that might be occupying space in your belly. So drink up!
- Reduce your salt intake: Eating too much salt will make you add water weight and it will leave you bloated. So cut down on your salt.
- Don’t talk with food in your mouth: When you’re eating, keep your mouth focused on your food. No talking! If you’re talking while eating, you’re inhaling air along with your food and that will make you get bloated. Rushing your food also has this effect.
- Stop drinking beer: They call it a beer belly for a reason. If you want a falt stomach and you’re still drinking beer, stop.
- Wear a waist trainer: If having a big belly bothers you and you can’t seem to find a solution, then wear a waist trainer. Nobody has a perfect body, but you can definitely make the most out of yours by strapping up.
Meanwhile, here are the best exercises for toning your arms. Check them out!
Have you been able to get a flat stomach without exercise? Share your method with us below.